Finding email addresses manually is a tedious and lengthy task. For any business, acquiring key email addresses that could lead to big contracts or important contacts is essential.
Yet it’s frustrating for bosses and employees alike when so much manpower and money has to be spent surfing the corners of the web just trying to acquire the right contact details.
It seems like a task that should be so simple – and with the right tools, it can be. That’s where email finder tools come in. Within a couple of seconds, you can have the email address of just about anyone in front of you, saving you huge amounts of time and money.
What Is an Email Finder Tool?
Put simply, email finder tools automate the process of finding and verifying email contacts for your cold outreach needs. It’s a simple, easy-to-use tool that saves you a lot of time and gets your emails in front of the right people.
These tools are very useful for agencies and business owners that need to identify hundreds or even thousands of email addresses on a regular basis.
Email finder tools are also handy for solopreneurs and small businesses that want to verify a dozen or more emails a month. They can be used for compiling email lists – which is helpful when you’re starting from scratch – and for verifying already-existing email lists.
Why Should You Use an Email Finder Tool?
At the heart of it, you want to be using an email finder tool to ensure the right person receives your email. Why is this so important?
First, there’s the obvious reason that you’re sending your email for a purpose. You haven’t spent time carefully crafting the perfect email just for it to lay, gathering dust, in the wrong inbox – you need it to land where you intend it to so that your recipient reads the email and takes the desired action.
And that’s not all – consistently sending emails to the wrong addresses risks impacting your sender score. The lower your sender score, the more often your emails will be caught in spam filters.
This means that if you’ve been sending to incorrect addresses, even when you do have the right contact details, you can’t assume your email is going to end up in their primary inbox. As you can imagine, a dwindling sender score dramatically impacts open and click-through rates too, skewing your metrics.
So whether you’re sending to the wrong email address entirely, or have decimated your sender score by doing so in the past, the result is the same. Your emails aren’t landing in front of the right eyes. And that’s a problem.
In fact, these days, it’s safe to assume if few of your emails are getting where you need them to, you probably won’t have a business for much longer! Using email finder tools will also save your business time and money by automating what used to be a lengthy task.
How to Use Email Finder Tools
Using email finder tools is a pretty simple process. With the best tools, you’ll simply need to enter the person’s name and domain URL in order to generate results.
If you have a lot of email addresses to find at once, you can simply upload a list of names and domains and the most useful email finder tools will be able to perform a bulk search.
Once the emails are in front of you, you can simply click to send emails or add the contacts to your email list.
What Features Do the Best Email Finder Tools Have?
- A bulk email finder: This is a must for companies that have a lot of emails to find as it drastically cuts down the time you’ll spend on this task.
- An API: This allows you to automatically validate email addresses through third-party platforms like Mailchimp, CRMs like Hubspot, and blogger outreach tools like Mailshake.
- Confidence ratings: On Voila Norbert, for example, each email address comes with a confidence rating that shows you how confident the tool is that this is the correct email address of the person you’re trying to find. You can then use this information to make an informed decision as to whether to go ahead and send your email.
- Hotkey buttons: This makes the process less admin-heavy. The best tools will allow you to send emails or add to email lists without having to click around and copy and paste.
- Additional information: Some tools will provide you with further information about the contact where possible. This is super useful for personalizing your emails.
- Minimalist user interface: Email finding is a simple task, there’s no reason to complicate it with added steps or clicks.
Why Voila Norbert?
Using Voila Norbert, you can find any corporate email address using:
- First name
- Last name
Norbert sends a signal to the mail host to verify email addresses. So, you don’t have to worry about ending up with the wrong contact details.
Furthermore, Voila Norbert is available as a Chrome extension as well as a web app, making it very convenient to integrate into your working routine. It includes integrations with most of the largest email marketing providers, CRMS, and blogger outreach tools.
Want to try before you buy? You get 50 free search credits, so Norbert proves his worth before you spend.
How has your experience with email finder tools changed your workday? Let us know in the comments.